Monday, September 26, 2011

to someone...



i've been in this world for quite a long time now, been through a lot... i guess, but life never fails to test me.
well i can thank HIM for that. these test gives me wisdom. wisdom that i can share to anyone who needs it. i don't wanna be boastful and all that. but with this wisdom, i have helped a lot of people already.. friends, family and even strangers. it's one thing i have to be proud of. oh well let's not hide the truth behind this wisdom i'm talking about,, life was not that kind to me..there we're lots of problems I've had these past few years,, okay not "few years" but ever-since i was aware that i as living.
i would not be expounding everything I've been through because if i do, this scribble would not end...
To start off... i wasn't in a good family and you know what they say/think.,..about not having a good family..yeah they can judge and stereotype about bad families... but i have a diff one.. i call my family as a "almost-broken-family"..yeah. just almost .. but from this family i have is where i pulled out the rebel side of mine...we'll... "trying to be rebel" i would say,, coz i wasn't even good at being bad..(in comparison to others) but let's not talk about the things i've done as a "rebel". i'm trying to be my best now!. :) #fingerscrossed. yeah the problems i have with my almost-broken-family helped me realize more about life, too bad i need to waste some of my time in adjusting.. but no regrets.. LESSON LEARNED.. :)

the next one that i think helped me gain knowledge about life was the relationships i've had,, at this age of 19 . i've had 15 (official) partners already, not to mention the flirts and puppy loves that i had between and while im in a relationship,,, yeah i did cheat! i'm not a saint for god's sake! but in every relationship i had i see to it i give my best.. if not all. to sum it all up. relationships i've had pulled me out of my immaturity and broaden my understanding in life...

and the last thing would be how i've handled a good relationship with friends.. companion... and people i meet in my everyday life. to give you an overview.. i don't choose friends,, i deal with anyone and not base on anything they do.. they have. or willing to give. i think this was the my secret formula in bein a good friend.. but be careful with this one.. you'll have many friends to the point that you cant have time for all of them.. LOL

this is where it all came from.. this is how i deal on the short comings in life on how i breathe on it ... taking it in, and finding the bright side of every unfortunate event's in my life... LIVE.. LOVE.. LEARN,, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment